Saturday, May 7, 2011

FREEDOM

I have not been posting around here very much lately. I decided it would be a good idea to abandon this blog for a week so that I could focus on studying for APs, but I don't think it worked. I procrastinated anyway, as I always do when I need to study for something as dreadfully painfully awfully awful as 400 years of history. I never got around to learning the last half of the 20th century, but the test went well enough I suppose. I don't have to see my score until July anyway.

FREEDOM. I'm done! Those tests were gunna keel mee but now they're over! See ya later, supreme court case flashcards! Best wishes, Mr. Presidents! Hasta la vista Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo! Au revoir peace negotiations!

No more test talk, lets talk about....

Food! I went to Stew Leonards last night, which is this really awesome supermarket that has animatronic doohickeys everywhere and dancing cows and puppets that do flips! Oh, and a singing banana. She sings the same song on repeat; "Chiquita bananas make a great meal, there are so many good things under the peel, there are vitamins and minerals in every bite, and best of all its got the taste you like...." It goes on.




Stew's has these amazing apple cider donuts, but this time they also had red velvet donuts! Pretty amazing stuff. I'm eating one right now.






Also, they have a rather large wall filled with beanie babies so I bought this adorable porcupine guy. I named him Melvin. The tag says his name is Spike but c'mon, far too unoriginal for a porcupine. That's my dog, by the way. I think they're best friends.





I'm going to start legitimately writing again now that I have time. More poetry/semi-interesting posts that don't include stuffed animals and donuts/short stories possibly. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment