Monday, May 23, 2011

7 things I can do in 7 minutes

1. Microwave a piece of leftover lasagna from dinner the night before, and eat the entire thing.

2. Read 15 pages of Macbeth. And not understand a word of it.

3. Sit in my desk during a Trig test and practically have a heart attack because I don't have the faintest idea how to solve any of the problems, raise my hand to tell my teacher that "I'm blanking", only to have him tell me he gave me the wrong test.

4. Write a Haiku:

Me must eat your brains
They taste like jelly donuts
We are people too

5. Watch the new Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer, and then scream with joy for the remaining 5:03 minutes.

6. Straighten my hair, sprint toward school, turn back because I didn't unplug my straightener (which is an important part of not burning my house down and stuff) and make it to first period. Five minutes late but still a noteworthy achievment.

7. Catch a firefly in May, name it, grow attached to it, and then let it fly away and abandon me.

3 comments:

  1. I read Macbeth last year. It's a little tricky to follow, but it's like riding a bike. At first you wonder "who can do this?" and then all of a sudden, you just get it and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was probly the mst amusing thing i have read all year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's probably the nicest comment I've gotten all year! (well actually the only one since I haven't blogged since last year). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete